Video's

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just another day

Another day spent not getting to much done. I did vacuum tho and finally finished a lay out. I tried and tried to put a blinky from "House of 3" on my blog but can not figure it out. I am working on a cute little box for granddaughter for Easter. It's just a small box I made on the Gypsy and cut window's into 2 sides. Anyhoo I thought it would be cute to instead of putting candy in it put money in it instead (had to make sure it was a small box) will post results when I get it finished (hopefully before Easter).
You know how cats will sleep anywhere, well Punk surprised me one day when I was washing clothes and had the hamper pretty empty and found him inside it, how he got in there without tipping it over I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment