Video's

Monday, March 29, 2010

Chickens on the roof

These are some of my Rhoad Island Red chickens on top of the chicken coop that Joe built. The coop isen't quite like what I had in mind but it did serve its purpose at the time. I don't know if they think they are sunbathing or just trying to get a different perspective of their surroundings. The white flap on the back is a piece of plastic that I stapled to the roof and then tied to the fence one day because there were a lot of large birds flying around and I didn't know if they were hawks or what and I wanted to give them a little more shelter to hid under. Of course that was a previous day or they wouldn't be strutting around on top in such plain view. I recommend chicken to any one they are a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment